Class 1 – Weight Management: Achieving and Maintaining a Healthy Weight in an Obesogenic Environment Presentation
- Nutritional fads and fallacies; review of key concepts in nutrition
- Commonly prescribed and effective diets
- A plan for healthy eating
Class 2 – Diets That Work Presentation
- What is industrial food?
- What does it mean to say a diet “works”?
- “Diet” – A Misnomer?
- Weight and Ageing
- What “diets” work for life?
Class 3 – A Plan for Healthy Eating
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Small Changes Are Effective
- Retraining Your Tastebuds
- Digression: Why European Food Tastes Better
- Key Ideas for Palate Retraining
- Intermittent Fasting